We have to admit that when we were growing up we weren’t that into toy cars (unless you count our amazing Charlie’s Angels van). Things would have been different if Hot Wheels had made these in the 70s. Luckily for our kids, they are available now. Predictably, our list is heavy on droids, heroes and Leia with an Ewok and Wookie for good measure. Let us know your favorites in the comments.
10. Poe Dameron Hot Wheels Car This definitely looks like the kind of car the ‘best pilot in the Resistance’ would drive in his down time.
9. Chewbacca Hot Wheels Car Of course Chewy would be a truck! If only the horn would honk his roar.
8. R2D2 Hot Wheels Car R2D2 is always at the right place at the right time.
8. BB-8 Hot Wheels Car We just couldn’t decide between these two, so we didn’t. Besides, BB-8 and R2D2 complete each other (at least they complete each other’s maps).
6. Wicket Hot Wheels Car – If it’s an Ewok, it’s on our list. We love the stitching details and luggage rack.
5. Han Solo Hot Wheels Astro Van – Han Solo deserves two Hot Wheels. The first on our list is this fantastic 80’s van.
4. Han Solo Hot Wheels Car Han’s hot rod.
3. Princess Leia Hot Wheels Van If Han gets two Hot Wheels, so does Leia. Again, we love the 80’s era details.
2. Rey Hot Wheels Car This set is listed as Rey and a First Order Flametrooper, but we’re going to pretend it’s Finn in there.
1. Princess Leia Hot Wheels Car The buns. The belt. It’s all here. The only issue is that her dad’s tagging along in this set.